TESDA Assessment for PC Operations (Part I)

Have you taken the assessment examination for PC Operations NC II by TESDA? Please help our co-teachers who will be taking the same exam by posting here your experiences. It will be much helpful if you could specify things about what transpire on MS word or MS Excel and the Internet.

As for me, all of the things asked in the exam can be found on the operation of MS Word. One thing is to try to make mail merge. mail merge is used in creating letters for many people with the same content. The MS Word program will fill out the fields for the letter so that it seemed to be customized and written one by one. Seek help on this through the office assistant and it will be explained to you. You should also try to put headers and footers. It is included in the actual assessment. You will be asked to create a letter with a header and footer. The contents are already there, all you have to do is to copy and format the document with styles as specified on the direction. Practice creating style and numbered list formats. This will help.

Please comment on this if this is helpful or not. Thank you!

Mr. Castillo

2 comments:

SillyAsker said...

i just want to ask if did you pass the exam? if not, why didn't you make it? what specific area? if yes, wow, congratz! thanks.

sphero.perez.castillo said...

madam, I didn't pass all the competencies, the only thing left for me was powerpoint presentation. I think, its the assessor's personal reason, though I don't have anything against him. Imagine, only the presentation! There was a part where you have to give comments about the examination and I plainly said what I deemed should be, and it is negative. I think, that is the reason. Though the proper way is for you, as examiner, to know what competencies you still lack and work what part of the assessment still needs improvement, the assessor never told me my failed part.