Please Post!

hello teachers, how are you? I just want to ask if you have received my invitations for you to post on this blog. If you haven't yet recieve any invitations yet, please contact me or email me. Those who have cameras during our graduation, please post the pictures for every one to see. Thank you very much and I am hoping that Mr. Jeram, one of our facilitators, will post video clips of our seminar on youtube. Please, visit this site often and post your questions and ideas for sharing with other teachers of the same field. Thank you very much and Godspeed.

Mr. Sphero Castillo

2 comments:

SillyAsker said...

I just read your invitation mr. webmaster. Wait for the other pics, i didn't bring my digicam here..and we are still bc in school.
Pls. invite our facilitators too, sir jeram has linked us to his multiply site. Thanks nga pla s tips!!

sphero.perez.castillo said...

Madam, hindi ko alam email ni sir Jeram e, pede po malaman?? Pati na rin yung site nila.... salamat po!